Low-Power Wireless Picture Collection System
- Time of issue:2019-11-26 00:00:00
I. Introduction to Low-Power Wireless Picture Collection System
The low-power wireless picture collection system consists of low-power wireless cameras, data gateway, and backstage data exchange center software. The low-power wireless camera can take pictures regularly, wake up and take pictures in real time, take single shot/multiple continuous shots, and take pictures per specific parameters such as resolution and exposure settings. The wireless camera stays in sleep mode when there is no task, and can be woke up at any time.
Star network is used to connect the data gateway and low-power wireless cameras. A single data gateway supports up to 128 low-power wireless cameras. Different data gateway networks may use different frequencies from 470 MHz to 510 MHz. In a single application a maximum of 34 sub-networks can be deployed, and the data gateway supports optical fiber, Ethernet, WIFI, 4G wireless, etc., to connect with the server.
The data exchange center’s main functions include as wireless network management, data storage and exchange, and early alarm, etc.
II. Main Applications
The low-power wireless picture collection system can be widely used in smart surveillance applications which need low-frequency monitoring and remote control, such as smart security (monitoring, patrolling), smart agriculture (environment and growth monitoring), etc.
1. Smart Security
In smart security applications, wireless cameras can be installed in homes, factories, mining sites and workshops where security guard and petrol is needed, cameras can take pictures of monitored sites and / or items regularly, and send pictures to the backstage graphic recognition AI to identify any change to the monitored sites or items, therefore alerts may be given in time and the trend of changes may be recorded to trigger corresponding measures.
2. Smart Agriculture
For agricultural applications that require regular checks on livestock, greenhouse crops, etc., wireless cameras can be installed at designated locations such as feeding troughs, crop fields, etc., to take pictures of food consumption and crop growth, send pictures to the backstage graphic recognition AI to identify any change to the monitored sites or items, and give alerts in the time of need, record the trend of changes and trigger corresponding measures.
III. Solution Features
1. The value of the solution: In applications that require security guard in large area, monitoring of large crops fields and livestock farms, the solution will save a lot of man power and reduce the misjudgment caused by human errors.
2. High resolution: support up to 5 million pixels and picture size up to 3M.
3. Large coverage: The distance between the camera and the data gateway is up to 70 meters (700Kbps) to achieve seamless coverage of the site.
4. Low power consumption: The camera is battery-powered with an average battery life of 8 months if 3 pictures are taken per day.
5. Stable transmission: Industrial-grade quality, automatic power/rate control, automatic lost data packet resend, guaranteed communication stability.
6. Installation and deployment: The terminal cameras are battery powered, which is convenient and flexible for installation and deployment.
7. Scalability: can be customized and expanded per customer needs, value-added services available
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Address: 2/F,3#,Electronic Port, Kanto Science and Technology Park, Wuhan, Hubei
Copyright (C) Wuhan Gewei Electronic Technology Co Ltd Address:2#3 Floor, Electronic Port, Kanto Science and Technology Park, Wuhan, Hubei, China